This week’s fishermen and fishmongers: 29th May
Posted on May 29 2020
Our interactive map is constantly growing with new fishermen, fishmongers and merchants from across the country. Each week we will feature some of the new entries to the site, telling the story of the methods they use to catch, prepare and sell their seafood and the range of species available across the UK. JS Fresh […]...
Buying British Seafood: A guide for COVID-19 and beyond
Posted on May 14 2020
From clams to whiting and lobster to hake, there is a huge range of seafood availabel from across the UK. At Fish on Friday we want everyone to know what to do with the fantastic seafood our fishermen land and when to get it with this guide to British seafood....
Boost sales with an e-commerce site
Posted on May 13 2020
A new e-commerce platform has been designed for the seafood industry and comes at no cost to the user. KuulFoods, a retail arm of KuulGroup, specialise in delivering simple tech solutions to industries in a smart and cost-effective way. Since the start of the Covid-19 crisis, KuulFoods have been working closely with the Fishmongers’ Company […]...
Roast John Dory, alubias de Tolosa and pancetta
- Monkfish Medallions with Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- Crunchy Plaice Fish Fingers
- Posh Sardines on Toast
- Roast Tikka Gurnard With Cucumber Raita
- Hake in a Hurry
Diversifying into a Retail Shop: A How to Guide
- Diversifying into a Retail Shop: A How to Guide
- Diversifying into a Takeaway: A How to Guide
- Food Lovers Course – Every Which Way Techniques
- Seafood Week – Final Day 8
- Seafood Week – Day 7
- Seafood Week – Day 6
Although there's no events at the moment click here for an update on the comings and goings from the UK’s fishing ports and markets.
- Upcoming Events: October 2019
- Upcoming Events: September 2019
- Upcoming events – August 2019
- Upcoming events: July 2019
- Upcoming events: June 2019
- Upcoming Events: March 2019