COVID-19: SUPPORT AVAILABLE TO FISHERMEN
Posted on March 23 2020
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and it’s impacts on the UK’s fish markets and supply chains, a wide range of welfare support is available to fishermen who have been affected by the outbreak....
Cooking Fish: Video Guides
Posted on March 25 2020
Whether its been bought direct from the boat, delivered to your door or picked up from a merchant or fishmonger you need to know how to cook your fish. Here CJ Jackson presents a series of videos showing you the many easy ways to cook fish....
Pan fried mackerel fillet with pickled ginger vegetables, watermelon, wasabi mayo & seaweed cracker
Diversifying into a Retail Shop: A How to Guide
- Diversifying into a Retail Shop: A How to Guide
- Diversifying into a Takeaway: A How to Guide
- Food Lovers Course – Every Which Way Techniques
- Seafood Week – Final Day 8
- Seafood Week – Day 7
- Seafood Week – Day 6
While all events are suspended due to COVID-19 there is still plenty to keep you learning online with our online guides!
- Upcoming Events: October 2019
- Upcoming Events: September 2019
- Upcoming events – August 2019
- Upcoming events: July 2019
- Upcoming events: June 2019
- Upcoming Events: March 2019