A super healthy fish supper
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 / 200°C / 400°F. Spray 2 baking sheets with low fat cooking spray.
2. Season the strips of fish with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg white with 2 tablespoons cold water for just a few seconds until foamy. Sprinkle the polenta onto a large plate.
3. Cut the cooked potatoes into chip shapes toss in rapeseed oil place on a large tray season & place garlic clove on bake for 15-20 mins.
4. Tip the fish strips into the egg white, tossing them to coat. One at a time, roll each fish strip into the polenta to coat it then lay on a baking sheet. When all the strips are coated, transfer to the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy.
5. Whilst cooking, make the lemon tartar sauce by mixing together the yogurt with the soft cheese, lemon zest, parsley and capers. Serve with the fish, garnished with lemon wedges. Add mushy peas to finish the dish enjoy!